We have made our own Moonsand!
Those without Small people will be unimpressed by this, as would I have been until about a week ago, having never played with the stuff before.
But it’s brilliant!
And very easy to make.
This is what you need:
- 8 cups plain flour
- 1 cup baby oil
- 1 over-excited 4 year old (optional)
- Food colouring and copious amounts of glitter (I would like to say optional, but it your Smalls are anything like mine, then it’s not really…)
This is what you do:
- Measure it all out and mix it up! (Told you it was easy….)
- We tried adding food colouring but only had the pastes so it didn’t work very well. See the red lumpy bits….
mustcan add glitter
- Allow Small people to play…
This stuff is awesome! It kept them both amused, while I was cooking tea, for about an hour!!
The only downside is the slight ‘ghostly’ appearance your Smalls might develop, and the inevitable tidying up….