Just a very quick one to say Thankyou so so much for all your lovely comments and support following on from my little bit of navel-gazing and snivelling..!
I am touched and re-motivated that so many people are being inspired by My Make Do and Mend Year.
In case you haven’t had a chance to scroll down through all the comments, here are some of the inspirational quotes that people have shared, and that have helped me re-find my mojo…
- If you don’t think one small thing can make a difference or change behaviour, try sleeping in a room with a mosquito….(Anita Roddick)
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow your progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying (Anyone know who said this? It’s pretty awesome)
- What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while (Gretchen Rubin-The Happiness Project)
- Never doubt that a small group of committed individuals can change the world. It’s the only thing that ever has (Gandhi)
- Be the change you wish to see in the world (Gandhi)
- I am only one man. I can only do what one man can do. But what one man can do, I will do (John Seymour)
- The best way to eat an elephant is bit by bit (Claire Lewis..?!)
- Just remember some times the end goal is bigger and once you get there the journey and how you got there will be just as important and remarkable
Thankyou everyone again for all your very kind words.
Normal service is now resumed 🙂