I blogged yesterday about how I think that the blog and in fact I, have gone off track a bit lately, and how I want to get back to Making Do and Mending.
So I have come up with a list of things I still want to have a go at before the year is up:
- Patching BigSmall’s trousers. The poor boy has one pair of trousers that don’t have a hole in the left knee. Every week I promise him faithfully I will fix them. And I don’t. I end up doing other stuff instead. Bad Mummy
- Fixing the Lovely Hubby’s swimming shorts-the elastic in the waistband has ‘gone’ so I have been trying to attach some more and they have been half done for about the last 2 months. Bad Wife
- Making a bag from a pair of jeans-the bits are cut and pinned-I just need to get on and finish it…
- My ‘Rubbish’ crochet bag-made from things like T-shirt yarn, plastic bag yarn, and video tape. This is another project that is sat half-done on the coffee table silently berating me everytime I walk past it!
- I have three friends who have had babies in the last month, and I NEED to make them all something, before the babies reach their first birthdays…
- A screen free WEEK!!! Blog post on this to come…
- Making the best use of all the wonderful British seasonal goodies. Expect some more recipes!
- In my Making Do blog post I confessed to pants and vest tops with holes in them-I really fancy having a go at making pants, and maybe even some new vest top/PJ things
- Making the Smalls and hubby a pair of shorts each, before the summer is over
- Writing the book-I REALLY need to get on and write the book…
So that’s a pretty good list to get started with!
Let me know if there’s anything else you want to see 🙂