Someone on Twitter once mentioned to me (as you do) that there were such things as Charity Shop/Car Boot/General Thrifting Fairies, who can choose to smile down on you and bless you with a multitude of pre-loved goodies.
Well, they must have been following the blog, and read my post where I had a mild panic about all things Christmas, because the very next day, I went for a wander around my local charity shops and came home weighed down with bounty 🙂
- a picture frame for a secret project
- some stocking tat for the Smalls
- three plain mugs that I can decorate (as inspired by Not So Granny-thankyou!)
- a pair of wellies for me
- a Lightning McQueen jigsaw for BigSmall, that I wasn’t convinced would be complete, but it is-hurrah!
- and some embroidery thread for ‘making things’. Well, you can never have enough things in your stash can you…?
Christmas is back on people 🙂