Do you want to live more sustainably, but aren’t really sure where to start?
Are you overwhelmed with all the things you feel you should and could be doing to reduce your ecological footprint, so you end up staying where you are and not taking action?
Do you find it hard to quantify this goal of ‘living more sustainably’?
Rest assured, you are not alone!
And it’s for all of the reasons above that I came up with the idea of One Planet Living as a theme for 2017 here on the blog this year. I’ve split the year up into monthly topics and we are then exploring them and looking at different actions we can take to reduce our impact on the planet in each of these areas.
But sometimes it can be hard to stay on track, or even to work out really where we want to get to in terms of the different topics each month.
That’s why I’ve put together the One Planet Living Year Planner. And I’m giving it away for free!
- A brief introduction to One Planet Living, and why it’s important for us all to be taking action
- Some information around goal setting, and how to set ‘sustainable goals’ i.e. ones that you are able to achieve and maintain, AND ones that are sustainable for the planet too
- Information about our ‘community topic’ for the month along with some facts and figures about some of the big issues that affect the planet
- Inspirational quotes to motivate and inspire
- Suggestions for goals for each topic
- A page each month for you to make your own – you can choose to join in with the community topic, or pick something else that is more of a priority for you.
- Space for you to think about your ‘why’ for each month, which really helps to get motivated for making change
- Space for you to list your goals, and the actions you are going to take, and then space to review it all at the end of the month.
I’ve designed it so that you can print the whole thing, or you can just print off the personal pages each month so that you can pin them somewhere visible to remind you of the changes you want to make.
I really want the concept of One Planet Living to be actionable and relevant and my hope is that this Year Planner will help to do just that.
Simply click on this link, or the image above to download your free copy.