We are back from Scotland, and it is cold. I have even been allowed to put the heating on…
So I REALLY NEED some new slippers. I have started a Pinterest board for homemade slipper tutorials (yes, I am that sad…)-you can find it here if you feel the need to have a look.
What I need is some thoughts and comments on the best ones to have a go at. Bear in mind, I need a pair for each of the Smalls, a pair for me, and a pair for the very lucky, lovely hubby.
On the short-list for the Smalls are:
- these gorgeous dragon ones from Made by Rae
- these cozy looking fleecy ones from Made by Me and Shared With You
- or these cute felted sweater ones from Collecting the Moments
- and these ones from Shwin and Shwin promise to be quick…
Slightly less choice for hubby and I:
- these ones on Instructables look quite quick and easy, but are not the most classy of numbers…
- these look cozy, from Homemade Holiday Gifts
- and these ones also from Instructables look warm, quick and easy
So what’s it to be?
Cast your votes…! (You will just have to leave a comment-if I was more techno-savvy, I would do one of those fancy lick box voting things, but I’m not, sorry..)