I mentioned a little while back that I was doing a blogging course with the awesome Pip Lincolne from Meet Me at Mikes.
It has now finished, and has been RAD (that’s one of Pip’s words-I had forgotten about ‘rad’, but now I’ve been reminded, I intend to use it more…)
She has invited all the Blog With Pip graduates to write a post to go on a linky thing on her site-the instructions are simple
“Blog With Pip May students are invited to write a post about themselves detailing FIVE THINGS you are loving right now (and a little bit about YOU!)”
So here goes!
I am Jen.
I love in Wiltshire in the UK with the lovely hubby, and two rapidly growing Smalls (BigSmall and SmallSmall). The Smalls are both boys, leaving me battling the female corner, and fiddling lots of questions about willies, and my lack thereof.
We have two slightly annoying cats called Nigella and Clarissa. Nigella is more annoying.
We have a 76 year old tortoise called Speedy, who lives in a converted dog kennel.
The latest additions to the Make Do and Mend house are Arthur and Gus, our two guinea pigs, who live in a converted sideboard.
I started blogging when we undertook a challenge to go a year Buying Nothing New, which opened my eyes to a whole awesome world of Make Do and Mend, thrift, zero waste, swishing, Repair Cafes, charity shops, flea markets and more!
5 THINGS I AM LOVING RIGHT NOW
1) It’s 7.45pm and the Smalls are in bed, and actually appear to be asleep! #peaceandquiet
2) Earl Grey tea in a proper tea pot
3) It’s Thursday night which means it’s my weekly #makedoandmendhour Twitter chat-so many wonderful people flying the flag for Make Do and Mend, and sharing all their wonderful ideas and tips
4) We offerred to look after our neighbour’s chickens while they are away, so now have free eggs for the next few days! And the Smalls get to go and pick fresh eggs out of the hen house 🙂
5) My elderflower and almond cake-should be some left for a cheeky slice with my cuppa!
I’m off to link up on Pip’s blog, and to check out all the other great posts that have linked up too.
What are 5 things you are loving right now? Post yours below!