I’ve been inspired by my Taking Stock post last month, to start a monthly linky, where we can all share what we are Making, what we are Making Do with, and what we are Mending.
Here’s mine to get us started.
- Have finally finished the Lego blanket for the Smalls, that I stared before we went on holiday!
- Roasted Red Pepper pesto-to add to pasta for a (hopefully) yummy tea
Making Do with
- My summer shoes-I blogged last year that these were on their last legs, but I still haven’t got round to finding a replacement yet!
- My slippers-I found these looking very new in a charity shop last Winter, and I think it might be time to try and find a new pair…
- More patching! I started machine darning this pair of my jeans, and then decided that I wanted to try and unpick the side seams and sew in a whole new panel over the knee. I have got as far as the unpicking….
Anyone want to join in?
I would love to see what you are all up to!