Here’s the second in the new Making, Making Do and Mending series.
The idea is that we all share each month what we are Making, Making Do with, and Mending, and if you have a blog, you can link up your posts for us all to come and see! (If you don’t have a blog, please still share by leaving a comment 🙂 )
So here’s mine for this month:
- A bag from some trousers
- 1st attempt at chocolate mousse
- Our way through our Summer Bucket List with the Smalls 🙂
Making Do With
- Having finally admitted defeat on my summer shoes from last month’s Making Do with, I had a rummage in the cupboard and un-earthed some other shoes that I haven’t really worn much because I preferred the other ones.
But now I have decided to press these into service, rather than try and find a ‘new’ pair. I am slightly concerned that the soles have already started to come away at the toe…
- I’m going to a wedding this month, and had grand plans to make a dress, but it’s next week, and I may to admit that I just won’t find the time, and it will all become a bit stressful. I can’t really justify buying a new dress (even it is secondhand) as the opportunities for wearing posh dresses these days, are pretty few and far between.
Sooooo, I’m planning to wear this lovely spotty dress that I bought secondhand to go the the Ethical Awards this year.
Only problem is, I wore it the Hen Do too. Do you think anyone will notice? Or care?
- Hubby keeps asking me to darn some of the holes in his work socks. I keep forgetting. I WILL do this…
- BigSmall’s school coat was bought from the PTA’s Pre-loved uniform stall, and had a little tear in the back. It has got bigger.
I need to try and remedy this before the end of the school hols!
Come and join in! I would love to know what you’re all up to 🙂
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…